ULTRA NT RADIANT BARRIER™ RFOIL®
FOR SCIF’S (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities)
Ultra NT rFoil is an aluminum foil-based radiant barrier made up of two reflective surfaces sandwiched around a high-strength reinforcing woven scrim. This patented RF foil has an impressively high shielding capacity: it can block electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) signals from passing through a solid barrier, whether it’s a wall, ceiling, or floor.
Produced by foil radiant barrier experts at CoverTech Fabricating Inc., the Ultra NT Radiant Barrier® rFoil is the standard for radio frequency and infrared (IR) blocking materials used in US Government and corporate buildings.
Reasons to use RF Shielding Foil:
- Meets the Department of Defense’s standards for RF/IR interference in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs).
- Meets TEMPEST standards for preventing “electronic eavesdropping,” a common method for digital theft and espionage.
- Ensures seamless protection when used alongside RF paint or radiant barrier paint
Signals Defense is proud to be an authorized dealer for Ultra NT Radiant Barrier rFOIL® can assist with various installation techniques for maximum effectiveness. In addition to offering outstanding RF shielding effectiveness (100MHz – GHz: 85 dB), Ultra NT Radiant Barrier® RF shielding foil reflects up to 97% of radiant heat, increases sound attenuation in secure work environments, offers thermal performances unaffected by moisture, and increases existing insulation performance.
- Roll Size: 48″ x 125′ (500 sf per RF foil roll)
- Available in Solid or Perforated foil radiant barrier