RFoil Press Release - Buyer BewareA message from CoverTech
Don’t be misled or confused by the name Ultra NT Radiant Barrier. Other products, distributed by other building supply companies, claim to be Ultra NT Radiant Barriers. While the name might be similar, these products are not the same as CoverTech, rFOIL Ultra NT Radiant Barrier.
ULTRA NT RADIANT BARRIER™ RFOIL®
FOR SCIF’S (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities)
Ultra NT rFoil is an aluminum foil-based radiant barrier made up of two reflective surfaces sandwiched around a high-strength reinforcing woven scrim. This patented RF foil has an impressively high shielding capacity: it can block electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) signals from passing through a solid barrier, whether it’s a wall, ceiling, or floor.
Produced by foil radiant barrier experts at CoverTech Fabricating Inc., the Ultra NT Radiant Barrier® rFoil is the standard for radio frequency and infrared (IR) blocking materials used in US Government and corporate buildings.
Reasons to use RF Shielding Foil:
- Meets the Department of Defense’s standards for RF/IR interference in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs).
- Meets TEMPEST standards for preventing “electronic eavesdropping,” a common method for digital theft and espionage.
- Ensures seamless protection when used alongside RF paint or radiant barrier paint
Signals Defense is proud to be an authorized dealer for Ultra NT Radiant Barrier rFOIL® can assist with various installation techniques for maximum effectiveness. In addition to offering outstanding RF shielding effectiveness (100MHz – GHz: 85 dB), Ultra NT Radiant Barrier® RF shielding foil reflects up to 97% of radiant heat, increases sound attenuation in secure work environments, offers thermal performances unaffected by moisture, and increases existing insulation performance.
- Roll Size: 48″ x 125′ (500 sf per RF foil roll)
- Available in Solid or Perforated foil radiant barrier